Fortified church of the XIVth century built in bricks
Built in 1307, it dominates the city center by its fortified chevet. The present sacristy would perhaps correspond to the chapel of the castle. To be seen: Wooden pieta of the XVth century, the organs, the stained glass windows with bright colors. During its restoration in 2010, murals were discovered in the choir.
- Listed or registered (CNMHS)
- Historical sites and monuments
- Durée visite individuelle : 00 h
Ouverture du 02 January 2021 au 31 December 2021